Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday

Google Tricks


There is a large number of Google tricks.The next 20 tricks are amazing.You can see Google in different skins.They are different and amazing.

Trick 1

Open www.google.com and type "google gothic" and then click "I'm felling lucky".You will see google in gothic style.

Trick 2

Open www.google.com and type "google bsd" and then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 3

Open www.google.com and type "google linux" and then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 4

Open www.google.com and type "gizoogle" and then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 5

Open www.google.com and type "google loco" and then click "I'm felling lucky".You will see google in loco style.

Trick 6

Open www.google.com and type "google easter egg" and then click "I'm felling lucky".Play the game , it's fun.

Trick 7

Open www.google.com and type "google god" and then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 8

Open www.google.com and type "elgoog" and then click "I'm felling lucky".Type something and click search.

Trick 9

I think this is the best one.Open www.google.com , type"pimp my search" click "I'm felling lucky".
Type your name or something else.Click "create now" and there it is.You can change a style by clicking "change style" and then select one.

Trick 10

Open www.google.com and type "Google Chuck Norris" and click "I'm felling lucky".Read the red text.

Trick 11

Open www.google.com and type "Google us government" and then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 12

Open www.google.com and type "Google mothers day" and click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 13

Open www.google.com and type "Google moon" and click "I'm felling lucky".Explore a little.

Trick 14

Open www.google.com and type "Google purple" then click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 15

Open www.google.com and type "Google Microsoft" and click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 16

Open www.google.com and type "Google 2004 Olympics" and click "I'm felling lucky".See the pictures.

Trick 17

Open www.google.com and type "Google black" and click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 18

 Open www.google.com and type"Google Santa" and click "I'm felling lucky".Read the text.

Trick 19

Open www.google.com and type"Google names" and click "I'm felling lucky".

Trick 20

Open www.google.com and type "Google scholar" and click "I'm felling lucky".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

visit count

Extension Factory Builder
free web site traffic and promotion
PageRank

Total Pageviews